Date: Thu, 24 Jul 1997 18:02:04 -0400 (EDT)
From: Eric Patton <shirak@umich.edu>
Subject: You know....

	I really had no purpose for writing this time other than to show
off my cool quote. ;) Seriously, I think I've created a monster. I wasn't
trying to start a huge debate or anything, it was just a random though
that slipped past my mental defenses (damn rent-a-cops) and got out into
the world. If you choose to keep going, I'm not going to be involved,
well, I do think that Ben would beat that little boy (or is it a girl? I
seriously have doubts....) from Hanson like a red-headed stepchild.
Anyway, that's my bit for humanity. Laters all!

ERIC
	"Batman is the greatest hero of them all, because he can do
anything he sets his mind to. Conversely, the Joker is the greatest
villain, because he WILL do anything he sets his mind to."
							Me

------------------------------

Date: Thu, 24 Jul 1997 16:00:11 -0700
From: Dan Mauer <dmauer@earthlink.net>
Subject: BFF with string section avail. in RealAudio...

Check http://www.liveconcerts.com/ in the KCRW Archives section... a
37-minute Ben Folds set including the string section is now available in
realaudio format.

Just thought I'd let y'all know.

P.S. I'm also desperately looking for the Chicago TV broadcast of the
metro show... anyone got a copy?

- -dan.

- --
      _.,-*~'`^`'~*-,._            _.,-*~'`^'`~*-,_
dmauer@earthlink.net
                       `~-,_     '`        _.,     `~-,_               _
        Daniel P. Mauer     `'~*-,._.,-*~'`             `'~*-,._.,-*~'`
       "Maybe just once I'll get what's coming to me."  -Trent Reznor
	  Naked Harmony Homepage: http://home.earthlink.net/~dmauer/

Date: Thu, 24 Jul 1997 19:39:31 -0400 (EDT)
From: CooperG777@aol.com
Subject: BFF Animation

I think animated music videos would be really cool.  Especially with Uncle
Walter.
BF5 rules.
Cooper