Date: Fri, 18 Jul 1997 19:55:22 -0400 (EDT)
From: Alanica@aol.com
Subject: Obsession

Ok, my 2 cents.....

 You know you are obsessed when your friends tell you that the "guy over
there" in a big room is wearing a BF5 t-shirt just to see your eyes light up
and hear you say "Ut-uh!!! REALLY??!!!". Also, when the topic of music comes
up you ask people if they have ever heard of BF5, and when they say yes you
completely freak out with happiness.

they ( as in my friends) all think I'm insane, but they just don't know what
they are missin gout on. : )

Becca : )

" I'm not where it's at" Del Amitri